• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy from Michigan

Welcome.
Given your proclivity towards nice things, such as classic muscle cars, and Juliets, this may be the most expensive free site you've ever joined.

But that's GREAT!
Q~

Haha, isn't that the truth! Unfortunately I've had to dial it back a bit now that I've got two little ones.

I don't have kids.
I missed that window. (I was too preoccupied with work.)

I spent many years working in Rockford MI.

Q~

No kidding, small world man, I work in Kentwood and live in Marne. I've spent a fair amount of time in Rockford.

The guys at Grand Rapids airport (and bar) used to know me by name. I flew over 1 million miles our of that airport and Detroit.

I still have fond memories of Grand Haven.
Q~

Cuda - Welcome to the community and thanks for signing up!

Nice collection you've got there! (Well...the ones you let us see at least...) ;)

LOVE the Juliets!

Cuda - Welcome to the community and thanks for signing up!

Nice collection you've got there! (Well...the ones you let us see at least...) ;)

LOVE the Juliets!

Thank you Cycler. I've always been a big fan of the Juliet style. When I first started buying Oakley's I only got the metal frames and wasn't a big fan of the plastic ones, but I've really swung around and like a lot of different ones now. I really like the Jawbreakers but I haven't bought any as they just don't look right on my face.

Thank you Cycler. I've always been a big fan of the Juliet style. When I first started buying Oakley's I only got the metal frames and wasn't a big fan of the plastic ones, but I've really swung around and like a lot of different ones now. I really like the Jawbreakers but I haven't bought any as they just don't look right on my face.

I'll probably die with a pair of Juliet on, I like them that much.

I thought the same about the Jawbreakers...I knew I couldn't wear them to ride with because of the frame below the orbital, can't have that. (I strictly use OG Radar frames for riding). However...I made a deal for a pair and liked them so much I got another. If you have the scratch and search for a deal try a pair...might surprise you!

I'll probably die with a pair of Juliet on, I like them that much.

I thought the same about the Jawbreakers...I knew I couldn't wear them to ride with because of the frame below the orbital, can't have that. (I strictly use OG Radar frames for riding). However...I made a deal for a pair and liked them so much I got another. If you have the scratch and search for a deal try a pair...might surprise you!

I'll have to keep my eye out. I really like my Radarlocks and wear them pretty regularly. What I liked about the Jawbrakers was the full frame. it just looked unique/different to me.

I'll have to keep my eye out. I really like my Radarlocks and wear them pretty regularly. What I liked about the Jawbrakers was the full frame. it just looked unique/different to me.

Then grab a pair man! I'll use them for casual riding with the niece and nephew. I liked the look too!

Back