• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here!

I just bought a used pair of Juliet’s, and I’m looking for a reputable person or business to change the rubber in nose piece because it’s very loose. Preferably in Canada because I live in Saskatoon SK Canada. I’m a little nervous about sending my glasses off.
Welcome to the forum! I don’t know who to recommend for Canada to install new flex couplers for your Juliets. I think @Soulfulfrog is up north. Other members will chime in soon. Anyway, good luck & take care.

Yep.. Soulfulfrog is the best in your part of the continent! Great guy... shoot him a message and ...

Welcome Yoda.jpeg

All good amigo, I remember having the same issues myself and still do once in a while.😂 Start with @ then the first initial of their name with the following sequential letter, a window will open with names.

Last edited:
I haven’t been on forums before lol. Still trying to Figure out how to message someone on here
I keep forgetting there is a criteria... you must have something like 14 post and two weeks of being here before messaging is allowed OR you can short cut it by getting the 1 month premium membership... @TheStig will be by soon and inform!