• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Julie's Displayed

Here is a better pic I found of the mouse riding the rattler.
NCH

IMG_20171225_174925.jpg

Loving the copper..... Cory does amazing work.....If you ever think of selling them, let me know :)

Will do, but there are folks in hell wanting ice water that will get it before I sell that pair. They really did turn out better than I could have hoped.
NCH

I’m about as Southern as it gets but I don’t recognise those bones. Of course, Southern UK is a very different thing to Southern US. ;)

Those copper Juliets are great! Not a fan of aftermarket really, but the lenses go very well.

Not a big fan of the color green in general but those lenses really pop. Nice display.

Thank you, I have never been to the UK but from what I have gathered it's very different from life in Dixie. Not to mention y'all talk strange, lol!!!!!!

Actually not a big green person myself. I had the pair of lenses that were a gift from Revant for recommending their lenses and sending several customers there way. They are even from the only series that I buy from them, The Elite series. Best aftermarket lenses I have found. Had them sitting in the box and a new set of green rubbers from Line Gear that I got awhile back. I had to many with blue lenses and just decided to see how they looked. Turns out that at least for today, they are one of my favorite pairs.
NCH

Latest Posts

Back