• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found New/Mint OG Radar Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a mint OG Radar frame that would accept a Path lens, message me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Not mandatory, but a Retina Burn Radar frame would be awesome, if anyone had one in mint condition.

Any mint Radar frames out there?

Only keeping this thread open because I have a couple NIB lenses that could use homes.

Username Hidden said:
Title says it all. I snagged some OG Radar lenses at my local Vault (they have PLENTY MORE if someone wants any), and I'd like to get one or more frames to put my lenses in. I need the OG Radar frame that will hold a Path lens (not XL, Radarlock, or EV). Message me here on the OF with pics, condition, and price, or email mflacche@gmail.com
Are you still looking? I have the Distressed Blue Radar array, the only lens ever used was the Positive Red. Let me know.

If a path lens will fit in your frame, will you message me with a couple pics and price?

Username Hidden said:
If a path lens will fit in your frame, will you message me with a couple pics and price?
Any OG Radar lens will fit in a OG Radar frame.

At this point, only interested in a Carbon Fiber frame or a some sort of Silver frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.