• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NEW Oakley Flying Tigers Matte Sand Surfboard in Pattern of Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
It would be awesome to pull up to the beach with an Oakley Surfboard!!!’

I think I may have to just buy a plain board and get some of @SiRacer420 decals for it.

If it’s a good made board, with the correct coating it should hold up pretty good. Outside of uncareful wife’s with their beach chairs and suntan lotion LOL

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It would be awesome to pull up to the beach with an Oakley Surfboard!!!’

I think I may have to just buy a plain board and get some of @SiRacer420 decals for it.

I didn’t know Armatrons surf :D

I actually didn't have it listed I just bought one for $500. It wasn't in mint or perfect condition like this one is so I don't know if that makes it worth that much more money. I guess it is up to the buyer. I'd consider it if I were looking for one.

If you research it, any well-made surfboard ranges from $800-1200 brand new, and those are regular surfboards, not Limited Editions from 10 years ago that has never been unwrapped :)

Username Hidden said:
If you research it, any well-made surfboard ranges from $800-1200 brand new, and those are regular surfboards, not Limited Editions from 10 years ago that has never been unwrapped :)

Bro. Since when do you surf! Gotta get you some ocean out In the big state. That’s true though. Custom Surf Boards are quite expensive.

The key is custom. They can run into the thousands.

Username Hidden said:
**** it. I’d surf on the ish. It’s deserves some wax and east coast wave swerve

Aint no waves on the east coast lol

Id say everything here has a premium price tag..

Username Hidden said:
Aint no waves on the east coast lol

There def bigger then a novice could surf. Head up north. Their pretty dope by Jersey.

Even decent in Cocobeach. Depends on the season. All I know is I worked my arms legs and face from all the falling I encounter

Username Hidden said:
**** it. I’d surf on the ish. It’s deserves some wax and east coast wave swerve
You guys don't have waves out there unless you are talking female Navy. LOL!

Username Hidden said:
There def bigger then a novice could surf. Head up north. Their pretty dope by Jersey.

Even decent in Cocobeach. Depends on the season. All I know is I worked my arms legs and face from all the falling I encounter
Oh yeah, been to Cocobeach doing somethings for the Air force, they have some little Roger Healey waves out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.