• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Sports Performance Range For May 2013 | Shade Station

The only new Color frame from radarlock is Polished Navy. A pity it dont comes with Fire or +red Vented if not it is on my wanted list. Typo on ur 9181-22 the description is the same as 9181-21

Seeing the Silver w/ Fire Radarlock fills me with regret that my (Rabobank-liveried) Colnago got mangled when a motorist wiped me out in 2011.
They would have matched my gear a treat.
:(

The only new Color frame from radarlock is Polished Navy. A pity it dont comes with Fire or +red Vented if not it is on my wanted list. Typo on ur 9181-22 the description is the same as 9181-21

Yeah, the frame colours are the same as some of the ones before however all the lens/frame combos are brand new. As for the descriptions, we use the same text as Oakley do and it is the same for the whole Radarlock range.

Yeah, the frame colours are the same as some of the ones before however all the lens/frame combos are brand new. As for the descriptions, we use the same text as Oakley do and it is the same for the whole Radarlock range.
The only one that attract me the most is the matte black ink Model. It comes with Black Irdium Lens Woah i will have to say. Are both of them vented? Is the polarized 00 red good for sports like running?

The only one that attract me the most is the matte black ink Model. It comes with Black Irdium Lens Woah i will have to say. Are both of them vented? Is the polarized 00 red good for sports like running?

Yeah, they look really nice! Both of the lenses are vented and the OO Red Iridium Polarised Vented Lens is great for running (especially in the sun). The OO filter adds contrast to any contours on the ground and the Polarised filter obviously cuts out glare reflected off horizontal surfaces.

Yeah, they look really nice! Both of the lenses are vented and the OO Red Iridium Polarised Vented Lens is great for running (especially in the sun). The OO filter adds contrast to any contours on the ground and the Polarised filter obviously cuts out glare reflected off horizontal surfaces.

The 00 red is a Category 2 right? Bright sun still okay with the 00 red? the Polished navy is looking sweet and sexy :D

Any news on custom Radarlocks availability? I mean all the current colors for custom are standard ones, so choice is pretty limited.

Back