• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley TargetLine Sunglasses

I think they look pretty damn cool. A little more aggressive Holbrook. A little Twitch to them. Now, the nosepiece, not so sure on that. Would have to try it on. A lifestyle frame with a sport nosepiece is an interesting concept though and I can see where it’d fit in the lineup.
I have no beef with the shades, i am just sick of the hype they put out for nothing. Just sell them like everything else. There is nothing groundbreaking here.

A swing and a miss. Not impressed.

FarBlankAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

So they shouldn’t market their new products?
No, I am just saying that they should market it, sell it, but nothing more. An unveil where they say they did a bunch of field R&D and "thought of everything" is a bit much. This is more than we usually hear with new shades.

No, I am just saying that they should market it, sell it, but nothing more. An unveil where they say they did a bunch of field R&D and "thought of everything" is a bit much. This is more than we usually hear with new shades.
If i tell my boss i spent a week working on and selling an auto insurance policy and then told him we got $100 in commission for it, I doubt he would be impressed. We live in a sad time where doing the minimum is considered working hard.

Those are disgusting. If I wanted something that looked like a knock off of some gross Prada frames, I’d buy these. But just like everything produced for the past few years, it lacks imagination.

Those are disgusting. If I wanted something that looked like a knock off of some gross Prada frames, I’d buy these. But just like everything produced for the past few years, it lacks imagination.
Not everything, they have come up with a few cool items.

I like them and the thought behind them, but I'm not wearing lifestyle frames to play a sport. G30/PRIZM Golf lenses aren't great for everyday wearing and the occasional round of golf compared to other lenses, so I don't see these being awesome.

Back