• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New OTT

Scott_zps96ufpslx.gif

vYLuzMu.gif

Has anyone actually found pictures or some promising evidence that new ones may be coming back? I mean, haven't Juliets been rumored for years now to make a come back...

I'm still waiting for the *anniversary XMETALS that were coming out Xmas 2016.
Sworn to me by an O Store Mgr.

*admission
It did seem odd for 19 yrs anniversary. R1 was 97, seems more likely a re-release anniversary dealy in 2017.

I'll see myself to the door.
Never going to happen because of omissions and cost. This is from when they closed the X-metal factory in Dayton.
Oakley made its patented X Metal eyewear line at the Dayton facility. “Bringing this technology to market has come with its challenges due to the complex science and cost that goes into producing each pair of X Metal frames,” company spokeswoman Cheri Quigley said. “The company has begun development of the next evolution of X Metal technology that will be supported by a reengineered manufacturing process. As a result, the company has decided to close its X Metal plant in Dayton at the end of March.”

Never going to happen because of omissions and cost. This is from when they closed the X-metal factory in Dayton.
Oakley made its patented X Metal eyewear line at the Dayton facility. “Bringing this technology to market has come with its challenges due to the complex science and cost that goes into producing each pair of X Metal frames,” company spokeswoman Cheri Quigley said. “The company has begun development of the next evolution of X Metal technology that will be supported by a reengineered manufacturing process. As a result, the company has decided to close its X Metal plant in Dayton at the end of March.”
Dont say never! They could always release those models with a newer material .... It will happen

Back