• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Penny

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I was able to get a Penny with serial for a nice price, unfortunately it had a stripped orbital screw and was very loose. I decided to fix it up just to have a Penny in the collection (even though they are tiny). Still deciding on lens color. @THE X-MAN saved it and made it tight. @Mdgustaf hooked me up with a coin. Thank you!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

a nice pair for small faces. It still fits me very good though as you can see some of the big faces that wears them at the what you wearin section, wear em with confident.

Penny is an iconic piece :) I used to have these but sold for the reason of them being to small... Now that my collection seems to be maturing slightly I find myself looking for one... Very nice addition and I love the fact the forum was able to help pull it all together :) Awesome!

I used to have these but sold for the reason of them being to small... Now that my collection seems to be maturing slightly I find myself looking for one...
I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I got them, but I like the idea of being able to have one (at least;)) of all the Xmetals to display the evolution of the line. Though like most(it seems), I feel drawn to the earlier stuff. More on the way?!?

Latest Posts

Back