• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New shoes

@Nortika @Merrill K how do you guys like them?
Sadly the Teeth were really uncomfortable to me and felt cheap. I didn't care for them and they kinda felt apart on me after a 1 time use of 3 hours. The inserts on both shoes ripped out on me when I took them off. I returned them and will not purchase another. I'll try the Bulworth tomorrow for the 1st time. I'll lmk

I bought 2 pairs of the teeth with the intention of not liking them and sending one or both pair back. (Never tried Oakley shoes before) They are snug but I find they feel quite nice with a deep heel and a soft sole/insert and a soft tongue as well. Plus the insert has a decent arch support so no need to use my orthotics. And number 1 they look awesome especially the cigar brown with a pair of jeans. Sweet! Keeping both pair.

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought 2 pairs of the teeth with the intention of not liking them and sending one or both pair back. (Never tried Oakley shoes before) They are snug but I find they feel quite nice with a deep heel and a soft sole/insert and a soft tongue as well. Plus the insert has a decent arch support so no need to use my orthotics. And number 1 they look awesome especially the cigar brown with a pair of jeans. Sweet! Keeping both pair.

View attachment 1048522

View attachment 1048523

View attachment 1048524
Cool, glad you like it. 🏁Didn't work for me

Sadly the Teeth were really uncomfortable to me and felt cheap. I didn't care for them and they kinda felt apart on me after a 1 time use of 3 hours. The inserts on both shoes ripped out on me when I took them off. I returned them and will not purchase another. I'll try the Bulworth tomorrow for the 1st time. I'll lmk
Never mind. I take back my comments with regards to comfort. I wore the Teeth for 5-6 hours today and they feel like crap. There is no cushion, they feel stiff and my feet are super sore. I am sending them back. I still say they look awesome but I can’t wear a shoe that feels so bad and yes… so cheap.

Never mind. I take back my comments with regards to comfort. I wore the Teeth for 5-6 hours today and they feel like crap. There is no cushion, they feel stiff and my feet are super sore. I am sending them back. I still say they look awesome but I can’t wear a shoe that feels so bad and yes… so cheap.
Yup, that's what I said. They feel cheap. I wore them only 3 hours. But I did wear the Bulworth last night and they felt better. They still felt a little cheap. But they were more comfortable then the Teeth.

Also found some new models that i haven't seen before.
The most interesting one, at least for me was the Spur O. Untill i saw that they only comes in size US 12/EU 46 over here.
2023-08-24 (5).png2023-08-24 (3).png2023-08-24 (4).png

Back