• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale NEW Voyage Belts, Black and Blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD. Thank you.

I have 2 brand new Oakley Voyage belts for sale. I cut the tag off the black one (still have tag) and tried it on for 2 mintues. The blue one is still sealed in the bag with tag attached and is in perfect condition. These belts are no longer available from Oakley.

Selling the blue one for $30 USD plus shipping and the black one for $25 USD plus shipping. Sorry to not quote a post with shipping included but I'm not sure what it will be. I am also listing other misc. items so can ship these belts with any other item you might want. Take a look at my other ads. I will sell both belts for $50 USD.

Oakley Voyage Belt | Oakley
"Featuring a custom aluminum hook buckle and stretch webbing material, the Voyage Belt goes on and comes off quickly while providing comfortable tension all day long. The one-time-only adjustment design of this Oakley belt lets you set it, forget it and focus on your next adventure without distractions."
z23.jpg
z22.jpg
z20.jpg
z19.jpg
z16.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
My son claimed the black one but the blue one is still available. It still has the tag attached.

No I wanted the black one

Sent from: Outer Space

How much would it be shipped to Mexico? Thanks

Username Hidden said:
How much would it be shipped to Mexico? Thanks
I just saw this message now. Sorry for the late reply. The blue one is still available and I can get you a shipping quote if you send me your address. Thank you.

I never did get a message from @Fresh . Belt is still available and has never been used.

Username Hidden said:
I never did get a message from @Fresh . Belt is still available and has never been used.
Blue one correct

Username Hidden said:
Blue one correct

Correct. My teenage son snapped up the black one. I gave him a good deal ;):cool:

Username Hidden said:
So sorry man! I must have deleted the message by mistake when cleaning the inbox. I'm sending a PM right now

Back