• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie From So. Cal...my X-metals

just a btw, DGmods is planning to do a big release of his items knce he builds up enough stock to deal with the orders.. sometime this Dec.. i contact him regularly, ill keep you posted

Please do, I'm very interested in getting the "complete" kit, socks, shocks, nose and gaskets!

Nice! I'm in Kits.

All things being equal though...I'd much rather be in Cali :cool:

Yes, my parents moved us up to BC for a little over a year, when it came time to settle down, they asked me and my bro where we wanted to live, BC or So. Cal, we both said the latter!

Today, we had a nice warm, sunny day, allowing me to use my Juliets to the fullest!

Yes, my parents moved us up to BC for a little over a year, when it came time to settle down, they asked me and my bro where we wanted to live, BC or So. Cal, we both said the latter!

Today, we had a nice warm, sunny day, allowing me to use my Juliets to the fullest!

I wish someone had asked me that question! :laugh:

I wish someone had asked me that question! :laugh:

LOL...that was back in the mid-seventies, we were literally just kids, I'm now in my 40's! I haven't considered anywhere else to live. I crapped my pants when my wife and I went to visit up there a few years ago, it's so different there now...so populated!

LOL...that was back in the mid-seventies, we were literally just kids, I'm now in my 40's! I haven't considered anywhere else to live. I crapped my pants when my wife and I went to visit up there a few years ago, it's so different there now...so populated!

It still would have been nice to have been asked! :laugh:

Even though I was born and raised here, I'm not the biggest fan of Canada. I've always had love for the U.S.A. and California in particular. I even get choked up a bit when the do the anthem at sports events! And don't even get me going about the flyovers! AWESOME! I lived in SF for a while and would love to move back. Everything you need is in that state...except an economy :lol:

It still would have been nice to have been asked! :laugh:

Even though I was born and raised here, I'm not the biggest fan of Canada. I've always had love for the U.S.A. and California in particular. I even get choked up a bit when the do the anthem at sports events! And don't even get me going about the flyovers! AWESOME! I lived in SF for a while and would love to move back. Everything you need is in that state...except an economy :lol:

We're going way off topic now, but here's a good one for you about those flyover/fly-bys. I live about 20 minutes west of Fontana (Fontucky) where the Auto Club Speedway is, and we get to see a lot of different jets fly over us when they are waiting for their cue to do the flyover. I think the last time was a pair of F-22 Raptors.

We're going way off topic now, but here's a good one for you about those flyover/fly-bys. I live about 20 minutes west of Fontana (Fontucky) where the Auto Club Speedway is, and we get to see a lot of different jets fly over us when they are waiting for their cue to do the flyover. I think the last time was a pair of F-22 Raptors.

Yep I know exactly where you are talking about. I've been to ACS for the NASCAR race a few years ago. Awesome stuff. Also my buddy Andy lives up the hill in Hesperia, so I'm down there quite a bit. He's the one who took me to Oakley HQ for the first time actually. We both have an O addiction! :laugh: Good to meet you dude! Maybe we'll meet up at HQ one day soon :wink:

Back