• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Flak 2.0 Dark^Light Green Fade with Positive +Red Polarized Prototype by Brian Takumi

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I would bet it’s an Asian Fit frame with standard lenses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I would bet it’s an Asian Fit frame with standard lenses.
I agree...something is off...

Username Hidden said:
Is the lens loose?
No sir, I already checked because someone else asked, and they are seated perfectly tightly. Thanks!

Well, since Positive Red Polarized Lenses are extremely rare, they are going to come the way they are, small gap and all. The lenses aren't going to fall out of the frame, and the gap doesn't affect vision. They're a super fun pair ready for a new home. Thanks for all the help guys. Cheers!

any idea how many were made

Username Hidden said:
any idea how many were made
Just this one pair. An employee made it having fun one day (someone you'd probably know but I cannot name names).

Username Hidden said:
Just this one pair. An employee made it having fun one day (someone you'd probably know but I cannot name names).

you said in the other thread 2 were only made, but it was clearly more than 2.

Username Hidden said:
you said in the other thread 2 were only made, but it was clearly more than 2.
Yes, clearly this possibly could not be the case. I can only go by what I am told. Still a fantastic looking pair at a great price. Buy them or not, it's not like I'm charging a lot for such a fun pair that you'll most likely never see again. I will see if I can find out more history on these. I wrote a message to one of the main artists who would know and will await to hear back.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yes, clearly this possibly could not be the case. I can only go by what I am told. Still a fantastic looking pair at a great price. Buy them or not, it's not like I'm charging a lot for such a fun pair that you'll most likely never see again. I will see if I can find out more history on these. I wrote a message to one of the main artists who would know and will await to hear back.

I've been told I'm handsome but I don't believe everything I'm told.

Back