• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Nose Piece for X-Metal Mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi
I'm looking to buy a couple of nose pieces (black nose bombs OEM) or copies... I'm that desperate. Any one an idea, where I could find someone ready to share?
I was an Oakley ProRider and from all the sunglasses from back in the 80ies this pair is the only one still in my possession .... please help... thanks José

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi
I'm looking to buy a couple of nose pieces (black nose bombs OEM) or copies... I'm that desperate. Any one an idea, where I could find someone ready to share?
I was an Oakley ProRider and from all the sunglasses from back in the 80ies this pair is the only one still in my possession .... please help... thanks José
Jose I have some. But you have to stick around for a bit before j can sell to you or become a premium member

Username Hidden said:
Hi
You can get them from Replacement lenses, rubber parts and tune up for Oakley X-Metal series: Romeo 1, Mars, Juliet, XX X-Metal, Penny, Romeo 2, X-squared as well as Badman & Madman by LINEGEAR Japan

Username Hidden said:
Jose I have some. But you have to stick around for a bit before j can sell to you or become a premium member
What ever it takes....

Username Hidden said:
What ever it takes....
Premium Mebership it is.... next steps? ;-)

Username Hidden said:
I sell originals. Up to the buyer. :)

Username Hidden said:
In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!

We do understand some members would like to bypass these requirements and jump right into the exchange areas. At the request of members, our Premium Membership now gives you instant access to all Oakley exchange areas and Messaging abilities.

Username Hidden said:
In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!

We do understand some members would like to bypass these requirements and jump right into the exchange areas. At the request of members, our Premium Membership now gives you instant access to all Oakley exchange areas and Messaging abilities.
Thanks for your clarification... I'm not from the US and probably too old to be familiar with forum requirements and codes of conduct. More then happy to adhere not trying to bypass anything. Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back