• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Nose Piece for X-Metal Mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for your clarification... I'm not from the US and probably too old to be familiar with forum requirements and codes of conduct. More then happy to adhere not trying to bypass anything. Thanks again.
Just trying to help you get some nose bombs.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for your clarification... I'm not from the US and probably too old to be familiar with forum requirements and codes of conduct. More then happy to adhere not trying to bypass anything. Thanks again.
great work Jose. being a member here is awesome. lots of great members to assist. I sent you a Personal Message, check the inbox above.

Welcome!!!

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. I own a couple of Mars myself. Happy to have you aboard. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 2.gif

Username Hidden said:
great work Jose. being a member here is awesome. lots of great members to assist. I sent you a Personal Message, check the inbox above.
Hi Steven, could we pick up where we left off before my travels to USA? Still looking for those Nosebumps in black for the x-Metal Mars... Thanks in advance...

Username Hidden said:
Hi Steven, could we pick up where we left off before my travels to USA? Still looking for those Nosebumps in black for the x-Metal Mars... Thanks in advance...
yes, did you read my prior messages via pm :). i just sent you another.

ill actually be home later tonight, so if you still want them, i can mail tomorrow

Latest Posts

Back