• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not suitable for driving?

Maybe it’s super sunny where he lives?
Will that help when he rams your family car?

If your eyes are really that sensitive to light, then don't drive. :cool: Don't be that bitch that kills someone innocent.

Category 4 glasses while driving, light transmission 5.5% ......... :car: .........👀

Last edited:
The Prizm Deep Water Polarized--has warning for "not suitable for driving or road use".

I think then its Warm Grey and any Prism polarised lens not suitable for driving and road use here in Australia?
Our bitumin is laced with clam shells and opals!

I guess the warning is purely on for legal compliance in certain places. I use several rose base lenses for driving, most of which do carry the disclaimer. Ironically, those lenses are some of the best for driving purposes. Case in point - DWP. It's a widely appreciated lens that's amazing for driving purpose.

If your eyes are really that sensitive to light, then don't drive. :cool: Don't be that bitch that kills someone innocent.

Category 4 glasses while driving, light transmission 5.5% ......... :car: .........👀
Are you really calling fellow community members “bitch”?

So you do that with people in real life?
Call them bitches to their face in person?

They aren't that dark. Try them and you'll understand why there's no danger of him ramming anyone. I ski with mine and wouldn't worry about driving with them on a bright sunny day.

Latest Posts

Back