• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Now On Forum Runner?

Yeh, it definitely takes some getting use to. I use forum runner for reading the forum a lot, but actually doing things/moderating, I use the webpage on my phone, I am just more use to it. It really comes down to personal preference. Some people like Tapatalk, some forum runner, some the website.

I'm using the free version of Forum Runner on my phone. It doesn't let me post replies or reply to a PM, but it's a slick interface and I can create/send a PM if anything comes up that I need to send a message.

Typing on my phone sucks anyway, I'd hate to try and post a long message with it.

Oakley Forum is the only forum I'm on that's setup for these mobile apps, so I'm not super motivated to buy the full version.

Yeh, it definitely takes some getting use to. I use forum runner for reading the forum a lot, but actually doing things/moderating, I use the webpage on my phone, I am just more use to it. It really comes down to personal preference. Some people like Tapatalk, some forum runner, some the website.

Yeah, I use the website 99% of the time, but now that I have forum runner I'll probably use it when I'm away from my desktop. Gotta look into Tapatalk too :wink:

Back