• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"O"ddiction support group

vmotorman

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
My name is vmotorman & I have a dilemna.

In late 1989, a pair of white Razor Blades with matching triggers afixed itself to my face. Since then, there has been a wide array of colors & styles which managed to find time on my head. Despite being "older & wiser", my "O"ddiction has moved from O to X.

What is a mature "O"ddict to do?

My name is vmotorman & I have a dilemna.

In late 1989, a pair of white Razor Blades with matching triggers afixed itself to my face. Since then, there has been a wide array of colors & styles which managed to find time on my head. Despite being "older & wiser", my "O"ddiction has moved from O to X.

What is a mature "O"ddict to do?

enjoy the ride like the rest of us....

Just give in to the O-diction/ addi X-tion. It is more enjoyable, rather than fighting it.

I love this gif. But just enjoy it.
uploadfromtaptalk1425145922561.gif

Love that!^^^^^
The trick is not to look at it as an addiction, but as a civic duty to recycle cash and support American innovation in a slow economy.
Obama sends his "thanks".
:dance2:

Unfortunetly their is no cure at this time, you can read books, talk to a therapist, consult family or friends, but in the the end you will still be stuck with the addiction. The only way to get your fix is to empty out your wallet, bank account, and pray the X-Metal's fills the void.
:lolsign:

Latest Posts

Back