• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found O watch Blade II

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Recently acquired a Crush 2.0 and it is really comfortable. Thus looking to buy an Oakley Watch Blade II like pict. (from internet) with rubber band.
Oakley Blade II watch.jpg

I am looking for complete set but will open to other option.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
anyone has the Oakley Blade II for sale? :errwhat:

bump from "quick payment buyer" ;)

Just keep in mind the rubber Blade II tend to brake. The way the ubinotanium band is attached, makes it prone to rips. I've know people who almost lost the watch while wearing it due to this.
Anyway hopefully you'll find one soon!

Username Hidden said:
Just keep in mind the rubber Blade II tend to brake. The way the ubinotanium band is attached, makes it prone to rips. I've know people who almost lost the watch while wearing it due to this.
Anyway hopefully you'll find one soon!
I had 2 blade 2 one red one saphire and both of them broke the rubber, had to send it back to oakley and they did replace for a new one.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the info @Fresh & @Gabriel Clemente . How long does it last from new/mint to break?
I was too afraid of mine breaking, so I sold it before I had a chance to test its durability. But I also had a steel strap Blade, and that thing is, to this day, the most comfortable metal strap I've ever worn (even better than a Tag or Breitling) . Not super heavy like the judge or GMT, quite resistant to hits and scratches, it won't pull you wrist hairs (big plus for me) and it lasts a life time, never had an issues with it (I had it for 3 years)

Thanks @Fresh

Would you or anyone has a weight scale? I wanted to know the Blade 2 with metal strap weight.

I am comfortable with this 85g Crush 2.0

IMG_0087.JPG

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the info @Fresh & @Gabriel Clemente . How long does it last from new/mint to break?
I use the red everyday and it took like 8 or 9 months to start cracking but as i worked on the sun directly and sweat a lot soo i think the sun acelerates the process, and the saphire one it cracked i dont have any clue how because i only used at weekends. BTW there is one carbon Blade 2 into a store here in my city with box ( box is peeling because they keep it in a showcase which the sun is directly in contact, yes they are dumb as f*ck), price is the same i paid for the saphire and red (900 R$, which is arround 265 U$D) just a price idea for you if it helps.

Username Hidden said:
I use the red everyday and it took like 8 or 9 months to start cracking but as i worked on the sun directly and sweat a lot soo i think the sun acelerates the process, and the saphire one it cracked i dont have any clue how because i only used at weekends. BTW there is one carbon Blade 2 into a store here in my city with box ( box is peeling because they keep it in a showcase which the sun is directly in contact, yes they are dumb as f*ck), price is the same i paid for the saphire and red (900 R$, which is arround 265 U$D) just a price idea for you if it helps.
If you still have one, what is its weight with metal band?

Status
Not open for further replies.