• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Would you be opposed to taking sexual favors for the lenses???
Some of the guys here have mentioned they would do ANYTHING to get those lenses including but not limited to depraved acts of humility.

Good luck with your sales. :rolleyes:

I still feel :ban: is in order. Read our rules.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
lol I didn't see the "sexual favors" part in the rules. However, I am in no way trying stir the pot here.

Would you be opposed to taking sexual favors for the lenses???
Some of the guys here have mentioned they would do ANYTHING to get those lenses including but not limited to depraved acts of humility.

Good luck with your sales. :rolleyes:

I still feel :ban: is in order. Read our rules.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
I mean like is a quickie acceptable?

Sent from: Outer Space

Yeah, go introduce yourself, give us a bit of history on who you are and what you do and I think we'll be ok...

I got some Dillons already, so I ain't hurting and praying for Lenses like most other folks, but it would be good to see more Dillons in Oakley frames...

People drool over these things here...
Man, I just answer phones, handle sales, and answer questions about the product. I have seen your Dillon lenses. you wear them well.

well is sounds like I am being very limited as to what I can say. I didn't realize trying to help would create such a lynch mob for my head. Sorry to fire everyone up. If you have questions call the number on the post.

well is sounds like I am being very limited as to what I can say. I didn't realize trying to help would create such a lynch mob for my head. Sorry to fire everyone up. If you have questions call the number on the post.
Companies here selling their product or service usually become a forum sponsor. Should look that up to show how serious Dillon is about pushing out their product to people here.

Man, I just answer phones, handle sales, and answer questions about the product. I have seen your Dillon lenses. you wear them well.
So let's see if you can answer these questions:

1) why did you decide to start a username to post in this thread ??

2) if your answer above is to help "push product", did you have to get clearance from the Dillon Execs to have "lenses only" available for purchase ??

The only reason I ask is because there is some history with "someone" at Dillon threatening litigations to our forum's lens cutters for cutting Dillon lenses to fit our XMetal Frames

My answer to that is "who freaking cares what someone does to a product that they have already purchased !?!?"

So yeah, I'd like to know if you personally knew of these threats that were brought on from Dillon AND, if there was some type of "change of heart" because Dillon saw an opportunity to move lenses...

Thoughts ??

I wasn't Dillon pushing. I have noticed the chatter on Dillon lenses and was trying to help. wasn't pushing the frames. sorry to go against your rules of the forum though.

Latest Posts

Back