• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Batwolf vs. Rotor Turbine vs. Hijinx ? Size difference?

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
Which fit is smaller - the Batwolf, Turbine Rotor or the Hijinx? Trying to determine which would be the best fit for small faces.

I'd say the Hijinx will be the smallest on the face - Batwolf is definitely large and Turbine Rotor is a decent size too but definitely not as big as the Batwolf. Best bet too is to just try them on if you can find an O store or SGH by you!

i like the shield- the straight back fits best but just wondered about the batwolf. and now hyjinx. there is an antix too i guess

batwolf in pics is decieving in size as it looks like the straightback but thicker frame and temples.

batwolf in pics is decieving in size as it looks like the straightback but thicker frame and temples.

I’ve got a pretty large head/wide face. The hijinx/antix (just a hinjinx with shield) seem bigger than the fuel cell/batwolfs.. fuel cells fit pretty well but for some
Reason the batwolf seemed smaller than the fuel cells I have... so much so I took it back.

The rotors are pretty big but they look dumb on me

The lens curvature on Batwolf makes them fit more narrow then the other ones.
Fuel cell fits me very well but Batwolf does not fit because of the very curved shape

The lens curvature on Batwolf makes them fit more narrow then the other ones.
Fuel cell fits me very well but Batwolf does not fit because of the very curved shape

Thanks for that! I thought I was crazy since they’re the same damn frame

I’ve got a pretty large head/wide face. The hijinx/antix (just a hinjinx with shield) seem bigger than the fuel cell/batwolfs.. fuel cells fit pretty well but for some
Reason the batwolf seemed smaller than the fuel cells I have... so much so I took it back.

The rotors are pretty big but they look dumb on me
Thanks for that! I thought I was crazy since they’re the same damn frame
No, you're not crazy; the Batwolf fits small on me, too, whereas the Hijinx/Antix fit great. Because of the fitment, I'll be looking at unloading the few pairs of Batwolf I have in the future.

Latest Posts

Back