• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Blue Jawbones

ndap29

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone.
I am looking into ordering another pair of jawbones and i generally keep the same color scheme on all my sport frames, blue and white, and was wondering if anyone could post their navy blue jawbones as a comparison to the team blue. I have the team blue and from some photos i've seen the navy blue on the oakley customizer looks different than the navy blue in eal life. By the way I'm new so hello.
Thanks Nick

I have you covered. Popped some navy jaws onto my team blue frame - easiest way to compare. If you have any Jawbone questions or need any frames/jaws/socks/etc let me know.

DSC04767.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04767.jpg
    DSC04767.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 186
Depending on what you're looking for, I could build a set for you or you can purchase individual frames/jaws/bolts. Lenses don't make much sense as Canada is way more expensive than the US.

Thanks but i have to use a discount on a set of custom glasses so i think ill use that, ill keep you in mind for spare parts though

Bright Green with Dark Green jaws - figured that way you could compare them. I actually really like the combo.
DSC04773.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04773.jpg
    DSC04773.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 142

Latest Posts

Back