• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley by Samuel Ross

The cynics among you might ask yourselves, who would be stupid enough to buy Samuel Ross' dirty Oakley socks?

View attachment 532264

Well... ladies and gentlemen, before we judge anyone's financial wisdom...

Maybe we should apply some flash photography...

View attachment 532265

I believe some of you probably owe me an apology.
Nah.

Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The cynics among you might ask yourselves, who would be stupid enough to buy Samuel Ross' dirty Oakley socks?

View attachment 532264

Well... ladies and gentlemen, before we judge anyone's financial wisdom...

Maybe we should apply some flash photography...

View attachment 532265

I believe some of you probably owe me an apology.
What happens if you apply flash photography to the sunglasses?
Maybe that would help make them actually look cool.

I just got my glasses today. I'm kind of annoyed with the Sam Ross etching on the lenses, I hadn't noticed it in the pics. The descriptive text feels a little like an Off-White ripoff. I assume I can just swap some standard clear lenses so not the end of the world. Is there a suitable hardcase available for these guys similar to what the Radar Ev comes in? Thanks for any info.

I just got my glasses today. I'm kind of annoyed with the Sam Ross etching on the lenses, I hadn't noticed it in the pics. The descriptive text feels a little like an Off-White ripoff. I assume I can just swap some standard clear lenses so not the end of the world. Is there a suitable hardcase available for these guys similar to what the Radar Ev comes in? Thanks for any info.
91nbcNBPOgL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Haha. This will be my last post in this thread but I have been really really amazed how much discussion has gone into this pair (15 pages????). You Oakley/SR enthusiasts SMH.
I see you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Want that clear lens to make production so badly, ultimate crappy weather cycling glasses.

Thats why I bought them. Stoked for fall, but still hoping they do a standard clear, the etching is just not doing it for me but I will use them regardless.

Back