• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley first 2024 clothing drop?

I guess my argument against that is, it was done so well back in the day and so much thought went into these designs to just re-drop it years later when your community is calling for innovative exciting designs, just seems a bit of a cop out. Do they have none of their own ideas they are really just reproducing iconic designs. But I guess it gets people discussing views like we are now!
M-experiment showed that you can be on the same design direction but with some innovation and new design ideas. Something Oakley haven’t done in a while

M-experiment showed that you can be on the same design direction but with some innovation and new design ideas. Something Oakley haven’t done in a while
I guess, I do forget its easy for me to say this on a laptop. I just feel Oakley was such an amazing brand with Yee and the rest of the team just made it work so well. Seems just a very lackluster era in regards to their new stuff

This is a pretty cool polo.

78CBE0BC-DDA5-425A-ADD3-0DFC68983228.jpeg

@Kingme hi mate, yeah this one isnt too bad. maybe a little 'busy' for my liking but is nice none the less. Im looking forward to their summer releases last year they did pretty well in my eyes with the latitude shorts. so hopefully we might see some cool tshirts as well!

Back