• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Canada Rep/Athlete “Monks” Jacket ?

Bikeguy67

Oakley Beginner
Hi. 1st post here. I worked for Oakley Canada back in the early 90’s and have what I think is a cool piece of Oakley apparel history. As outside sales reps, we were given what we called a ”Monks” jackets to wear for dealer calls and for events. These were also given to Oakley athletes in Canada at the time. I am interested if anyone on the forum has seen these here before. This jacket pre-dated Oakley footwear and apparel launch. I have no idea of value or even interest to a collector as these were not available to the public to purchase. I do remember back in the day offers to buy it from me on the street, but we were under a NO-SELL agreement with Oakley Canada HQ. No SKU or part number. I will post some photos when I get the chance. Thanks!

DC281746-22AA-44AA-B2C4-F8FCFBA47AE4.jpeg

Size Medium. This was not made in the USA, but in Thailand. If I remember, these were a special run of jackets for Oakley Canada. It was cool to wear this around. I know it was 1 of 2 in Alberta where I live.

Latest Posts

Back