• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Canada still tuning X-Metals?

Anyone happen to know if Oakley Canada is still tuning X-Metals in Montreal?

Thanks
If they did I wouldn’t trust em ... but last I heard there was no more customer service done in Montreal ... just send to Xman for a better job.

I got it done once in the spot there (when they still offered walk in service) and the guy at the counter said I was ‘lucky he didn’t break them’ ... when I asked ‘why’ he said no one is trained to do it anymore and they rarely get requests. He also followed up with ‘if they’d broke, there’s nothing we can do and we won’t replace anything except offer a refund on the work’ (which was like 35$ at the time)

Thanks Lexkempo

I had positive experiences in the past, and they threw in rubbers ( Which are $20 on their own)

It used to be awesome. I got a beater pair of Romeos about ten years back for about 200 bucks. They were in rough shape and I sent them in for service at Oakley. Came back good as new and with new rubbers on them. It's a shame that Lux got into the act here. Now it's filling out forms etc... and there's nobody to really help. Oakley's customer service used to be second to none in Canada.

Seems hit or miss sending them in to Oakley. I've had customers report they sent them in, and in response got an offer from Oakley for a free pair of plastics if they "trade in" their X Metals :eek:

Back