• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley collection for sale in Australia

Gabbr

Oakley Enthusiast
Canada
Hey OF,
found this ad on Gumtree.com.au today. Seems like another Oakley collector is selling his Oaks to please the missus :lol:

I compiled the list of the ones he hasn't sold yet, check if you have interest in any of it. Keep in mind that these prices are in AUD, not USD.

This is the link of the ad: OAKLEY COLLECTION SALE (RARE OAKLEY'S) | Collectables | Gumtree Australia Boroondara Area - Balwyn North | 1152825379

"- Garage Rock (Ryan Sheckler signature series) $260
- Style Switch Scuderia Ferrari Collection (BRAND NEW IN BOX) $260
- Fast Jacket Array XL Box Set (only set anywhere on the internet for sale to my knowledge. NEVER OPENED THE BOX) $800
- Oakley Thump 512mb with flip up lenses (Very rare) $600
- Holbrook Julian Wilson signature series (BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH TAGS ATTACHED) $170
- Jupiter moto gp edition (Very rare) $300
- X-Metal retro vault (Very rare) $150
- Scar persimmon (no box) $120
- Scar (Electric Blue w/Ice Iridium lenses, BRAND NEW IN BOX, Extremely Rare) $250
- Scar (Butterscotch w/24k gold lenses, BRAND NEW IN BOX, Extremely Rare) $250
- Mag Four S (plasma w/fire iridium lenses, BRAND NEW IN BOX) $250
- Four S (BRAND NEW IN BOX) $90

I am slightly negotiable, however most of these are extremely rare, and are priced accordingly.

Please feel free to make offers, but please don't lowball me. I have been a private collector for many years and I know what all of these are worth.

I will also be willing to make a deal for the lot, or for multiple pairs together."

He said it is “very rare”

Wow, just checked ebay for its price out of curiosity and even there it's cheaper... no wonder he still has a long list to sell after over a year since he last edited his ad.

Sorry, guys... I'm still a bit clueless about the current market prices for all Oakley models, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Wow, just checked ebay for its price out of curiosity and even there it's cheaper... no wonder he still has a long list to sell after over a year since he last edited his ad.

Sorry, guys... I'm still a bit clueless about the current market prices for all Oakley models, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
It's still worth posting. The guy may negotiate if you buy the whole lot. Or if he is desperate to sell.

Prices in Australia are a mixed bag. Sometimes they can be cheaper. But generally, I did find them more expensive than here on the forum (even after factoring in postage). But now, with the GST on all imports, new and second hand, it's probably getting more expensive for Australians.

Latest Posts

Back