• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Dispatch In Grapejuice

uhuglueee

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone! Just received my Oakley Dispatch in Grape Juice. I've gotta say, I'm liking them more than my Holbrooks!

v6szs3.png

I'm purchasing another pair but I'm torn between the Oakley Dispatch Julian Wilson signature and the Oakley Dispatch 2.

The first dispatch fits and looks great. The Dispatch 2, I'm not so sure as I've not tried them before. For those who have tried both models, how different is the Dispatch 2 in terms of size and fit?

Decisions, decisions....

909010BLK-OAKLEY-1.JPG

OA342C00H-502@1.1.jpg

could I have the box for your julian wilsons possibly? lol...i've been dying to have a box for mine for ever.

Glad they fit you great! I love the Dispatch.

If I were you, you should get the Julian Wilson's and let me have the box. Plus it's a special edition which is nicer than a standard pair of Dispatch 2's. LoL.

could I have the box for your julian wilsons possibly? lol...i've been dying to have a box for mine for ever.

Glad they fit you great! I love the Dispatch.

If I were you, you should get the Julian Wilson's and let me have the box. Plus it's a special edition which is nicer than a standard pair of Dispatch 2's. LoL.

nice try, Yoshi! unfortunately ill be keeping the box!

thanks for the input guys. was very close on settling for the d2s but decided to get e d1s instead. since i like the style and fit of my grape juice d1s so much, i figured it makes perfect sense to get another one with a different colour option. after looking at the d2s again, i kinda find it a little cheap n tacky.

my dad placed an order for the monster dogs to go along with the batwolfs that i gave in. ill post some pics once i receive em!

Latest Posts

Back