• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
In the past two years or so, I bought a pair of Half Jackets with the Fingerprint frame, but it's just not the same.

No not even close. The eye jacket has a base of black with silver fingerprint pattern and the half jacket 2.0 has a white base with black fingerprint pattern. Damn thing looks like a zebra.

No not even close. The eye jacket has a base of black with silver fingerprint pattern and the half jacket 2.0 has a white base with black fingerprint pattern. Damn thing looks like a zebra.
Ha! Zebra. I should've clarified: I got the version with the Uranium frame, green prints and Jade lenses. More horrific or not, I do love the colorway.

Went to the Oakley store in London yesterday first person I asked didnt know what i was on about when i asked do you have the new eyejackets?:headbang: once handled they felt cheap, looked cheap. They also had an attempt at splatter pair on another pair shocking

Latest Posts

Back