• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

Shoeone and Shoetwo
They should absolutely drop both of these, I had a pair of Shoethrees a while back but wasn't as crazy about them. Wouldn't be surprised to see those come back though since they shared the same flesh outsole just a bit taller.

Would love to see Braindead/Factory Team's take on the Arrowheads, Teeth Slip, Radars, and Switchback!
Arrowheads look so nice, I have a pair of Bob mules that I love that shares the outsole, definitely prefer that one to the flesh's. Also have a pair of switchbacks and I could definitely see those coming back.

Arrowheads look so nice, I have a pair of Bob mules that I love that shares the outsole, definitely prefer that one to the flesh's. Also have a pair of switchbacks and I could definitely see those coming back.
I love the look of the switchbacks! Reminds me of the chunky skate shoe era like the Osiris D3 lol.

IMG_5852.jpg

looks like it's raining flesh over here! asked a buddy of mine if he could help me lock down the sand sandal, the ones i REALLY wanted.... and today a knock at the door and the postman drops these off.

i know the sage is braindead ~exclusive~ but man THESE are sick! i was worried about the top of my feet being too bulbous on the cutout but they fit just right. super super super stoked.

Back