• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flex Scape

kristergran

Oakley Beginner
The hybrid goggle, and ISOP Award Winner, Flex Scape = a "Kato-goggle"?

Here's what the jury had to say:
"The Flex Scape is not for everyone but certainly for those who like a progressive style with individual options to choose from. Oakley skillfully unites extravagant design with ample performance into a forward-thinking piece, that is sure to stand out." Well-designed, sturdy, and with intuitive user experience, Purpose-built lens design for increased view - Oakley Flex Scape: From on-mountain to off-mountain within seconds.
ISPO Award Jury
ISPO Award Winner 2023: Oakley Flex Scape

Thoughts? :rolleyes:

Oakley Flex Scope.png

Last edited:
I’m gonna have to see these in-person. The computer render images of them don’t look great, but most of their computer images don’t look as good as the actual frames.

I like the other thread‘s pic of a m-frame with Kato lens much better but that’s just me.

These are dope. You know if that bottom jaw can be kept on with the arms or just the strap. These are really tight looking and I wouldn’t plan on spending one second on a mountain or in snow when I get em

These are dope. You know if that bottom jaw can be kept on with the arms or just the strap. These are really tight looking and I wouldn’t plan on spending one second on a mountain or in snow when I get em
Hard to say, it looks like it might be it's own separate piece, like a gasket that could be used with either.

Last edited:
Hard to say, it looks like it might be it's own separate piece, like a gasket that could be used either either.
Well I’ll probably wait til price drops or I can get a pair for 100< on eBay but these are def at the top of my list

I think I have had enough gold. This colorway might be interesting

IMG_8612.jpeg

IMG_8613.jpeg

Back