• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Forum Mood Chart for Newbies...what you can expect!

Love it! I think it's cool that @dingo ate my baby goes out of his way to be kind to newcomers... Too bad he's using that leverage to make a trade!
Lol! Don't ever call a man Caca... Isn't that poop?
Yes. Unfortunately, it does...in Greek (and possibly several other languages). And that other Asian guy, @pjd1234, takes great pleasure in calling me that whenever he wants my attention.....which would be fine IF he was a normal poster who has <200 posts to his name. But currently he's the number #4 (Notable Members | Oakley Forum ) most prolific poster on the forum so I get to see it a lot. Many nights I can be found crying to myself in a corner of the room after I log in to O.F. :cry:

For the last year, I've been desperately trying to retaliate by making some glib witty snide remark using his avatar name....but they're all really pathetic like "Pyjama Man", "Pee Dude", "pjd123456789"....but none of them come up to the same standard of humiliation as "caca.....t", I'm afraid. I guess I'll just have to live with the pain.

Yes. Unfortunately, it does...in Greek (and possibly several other languages). And that other Asian guy, @pjd1234, takes great pleasure in calling me that whenever he wants my attention.....which would be fine IF he was a normal poster who has <200 posts to his name. But currently he's the number #4 (Notable Members | Oakley Forum ) most prolific poster on the forum so I get to see it a lot. Many nights I can be found crying to myself in a corner of the room after I log in to O.F. :cry:

For the last year, I've been desperately trying to retaliate by making some glib witty snide remark using his avatar name....but they're all really pathetic like "Pyjama Man", "Pee Dude", "pjd123456789"....but none of them come up to the same standard of humiliation as "caca.....t", I'm afraid. I guess I'll just have to live with the pain.

Hahahahahaaha i like the peedude better hahahah

Thanks to @Blondie, I think I'm set for the rest of 2018....
screenshot_485.png

I don't think @pjd1234 should be notable.

Latest Posts

Back