• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Frank Kozik Hijinx

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

hi bros, as the title says I have 3 pairs of Frank Kozik Hijinx brand new in box. Not much to say cause they are brand new :).. Asking price US$170 dollars obo, postage by express mail international included. buyer pay by paypal and add 4% paypal fee. here are the pics: 884c2b5b2b42a57c04144a3ab10e4ff4_zps35dedb4d.jpg 8cbcf0f9dc9ced034bad529e0930ebec_zps293bd9d7.jpg 6db0e9d431451053b15b3cabbfd79283_zpsf45104d6.jpg 74267fecb268f2463b47aea77b4c4090_zps7898db72.jpg interested, contact me by pm or email to hotley10@yahoo.com thanks bros

Some people reacted to this post.
wow, so temping.....i regret selling mine a while back always been on the look for a pair there are three right in front of me

PM.....

1 sold, 2 koziks available :)..

Sunday morning

tuesday morning

Friday morning

Thursday morning

Man the Koziks are awesome. I am so tempted to buy just to display. The Hijinx are too big for me. I don't own any pairs that I don't at least try to wear every so often. Zozik's are sweet!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Man the Koziks are awesome. I am so tempted to buy just to display. The Hijinx are too big for me. I don't own any pairs that I don't at least try to wear every so often. Zozik's are sweet!!!!
if you're interested just shoot me an offer bro :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back