• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Goals - 1 year from now

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
Decided to start a thread that shall be dedicated to my aspirational pursuits of Oakley goods for the next year. Below is a list of what I HOPE to be able to collect within the next 12 months. I know what you're thinking... why not just buy it all right now? Well, yeah. I could do that. And it'd be expensive, but it's just money, right? True. However, to make it interesting, I'm going to attempt to get ALL of the below for less than a $1500 budget.

There will be a lot of trading, buying, selling, all with the goal of inching closer to obtaining everything on this list. I read, or heard, or otherwise obtained some bit of questionable wisdom that if you put it in writing, and share it with others, that it makes it more likely to happen. So here it is. Bear witness. You are all now unwilling partners in crime* to my obtaining the below.

I'll be revisiting this thread throughout the year and crossing off anything that I am able to obtain along with the current status of my financial budget.

Current budget: $185 $1725 $750 $400 $1000 $1500

1. Pit Boss 1 (no color preference)
2. Tron Pit Boss
3. SI Ballistic Tube Shock Daily Prizm
4. Carbon Shift Torch
5. Carbon Shift Matte Black Polarized ... you know, the ones with the SICK polished aluminum accents

6. X-Metal 24k XX
7. X-Metal Single Tower case OR X-Metal Double Tower case
8. Orange face Hollowpoint
9. Black face 12 Gauge w/ Titanium strap
10. and the pièce de ré·sis·tance... Medusa w/ goggles

ACQUIRED:
1. Misc. Oakley Collectibles (Have SOLD some to recoup budget)
2. Misc. X-Metal Frame SOLD to recoup budget
3. Misc. X-Metal Frame SOLD to recoup budget
4. Carbon Shift Torch
5. Tron Pit Boss
6. X-Metal Tower
7. Misc. O-Matter Pairs SOLD to recoup budget
8. Misc. O-Matter Pair
9. Carbon Shift BIP baby!
10. Hobbit 3DO's (decided to keep)
11. Radarlocks (decided to keep)
12. Misc. O-Matter pairs (Several pairs, many of which have been sold to recoup budget)
13. 24k XX Acquired from X-Metal Frame trade
14. Misc X-Metal Frame
15. Pit Boss Polished Black
16. 12 Gauge Carbon/Titanium
17. Misc X-Metal Frame
18. OAKLEY COLLECTIBLE! (More valuable and rare than Medusa. Will likely keep, but could easily trade to acquire Medusa. Will need to evaluate whether it's worth it to complete the goal, or just accept it as a win)

Wish me luck!

*no actual crimes will be committed... unless you count getting a steal and trading up a crime.

Last edited:
Decided to start a thread that shall be dedicated to my aspirational pursuits of Oakley goods for the next year. Below is a list of what I HOPE to be able to collect within the next 12 months. I know what you're thinking... why not just buy it all right now? Well, yeah. I could do that. And it'd be expensive, but it's just money, right? True. However, to make it interesting, I'm going to attempt to get ALL of the below for less than a $1500 budget.

There will be a lot of trading, buying, selling, all with the goal of inching closer to obtaining everything on this list. I read, or heard, or otherwise obtained some bit of questionable wisdom that if you put it in writing, and share it with others, that it makes it more likely to happen. So here it is. Bear witness. You are all now unwilling partners in crime* to my obtaining the below.

I'll be revisiting this thread throughout the year and crossing off anything that I am able to obtain along with the current status of my financial budget.

Current budget: $1500
1. Pit Boss 1 (no color preference)
2. Tron Pit Boss
3. SI Ballistic Tube Shock Daily Prizm
4. Carbon Shift Torch
5. Carbon Shift Matte Black Polarized ... you know, the ones with the SICK polished aluminum accents
6. X-Metal 24k XX
7. X-Metal Single Tower case OR X-Metal Double Tower case
8. Orange face Hollowpoint
9. Black face 12 Gauge w/ Titanium strap
10. and the pièce de ré·sis·tance... Medusa w/ goggles

Wish me luck!

*no actual crimes will be committed... unless you count getting a steal and trading up a crime.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I'm not helping you reach that goal. :p

....and then you woke up....:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Just kidding best of luck to ur hunts.if u ever make it i need ur recipe though:)

Latest Posts

Back