• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ewalker78912

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Good morning and Happy Holidays!

I sorely need some guidance in regard to my pair of B1B Red w/ Grey lenses OO9102-83. I cannot tell if they are genuine Oakley or not.

The box certainly appears genuine with correct numbers and original packaging.

Anyone out there with a pair I can see some close-up pictures of/ perhaps a Floridian who I could meet up with and compare even?

Really just need to know these are real so I can stop worrying. Got them for a hell of a deal 100$. They are lighter than new Holbrooks, however, I am under the impression that newer Holbrook glasses are a bit weightier as I have other pairs from 2014 that weigh slightly less as well.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20211227_095037426_HDR.jpg

Good morning and Happy Holidays!

I sorely need some guidance in regard to my pair of B1B Red w/ Grey lenses OO9102-83. I cannot tell if they are genuine Oakley or not.

The box certainly appears genuine with correct #'s and original packaging.

Anyone out there with a pair I can see some close up pictures of/ perhaps a Floridian who I could meet up with and compare even?

Really just need to know these are real so I can stop worrying. Got them for a hell of a deal 100$. They are lighter than new Holbrooks, however I am under the impression that newer Holbrook glasses are a bit weightier as I have other pairs from 2014 that weigh slightly less as well.

Thank you in advance!
Do you have pics of your pair from different angles?

I can post photos of the box later this evening. I purchased these about two weeks ago BNIB. They have the same plastic indents as other 2014-15 pairs I own, compared to newer holbrooks with slightly larger rectangular ear piece depressions where meeting the eye-frame. This is one aspect that pushes me towards believing they are real; the seller is completely out of stock now as well and will not be able to acquire more. He has sold 2 or 3 other pairs over the past 4 years.

IMG_4604.JPG

IMG_4605.JPG

IMG_4606.JPG

IMG_4607.JPG

IMG_4608.JPG

Latest Posts

Back