• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OAKLEY Juliet ? PLASMA ICE Polarized ? VINTAGE ? BNIB ? RARE Serial # Gen 2 For $370

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Letting it go here for $370 Shipped within US or $385 International... PM me if interested and ill take the listing down when sold!!!

Oakley

julietplasmaicepolar.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I seriously cant believe no one is interested in these at this price, basically with the free shipping and fees I will break even on them and no one is interested? Same with the Plasma Fires I listed???

Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Do I have to take a loss on a BNIB pair?
Everyone said "Let me know when you start letting go of X Metals!" well here they are!
Anyone, anyone Bueller?!?! lol

Username Hidden said:
I seriously cant believe no one is interested in these at this price, basically with the free shipping and fees I will break even on them and no one is interested? Same with the Plasma Fires I listed???

Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Do I have to take a loss on a BNIB pair?
Everyone said "Let me know when you start letting go of X Metals!" well here they are!
Anyone, anyone Bueller?!?! lol

agree with you,very nice pair you got there my friend
glws fear

I'm sorry fear!!! I gots no cash!!!!! Glws.

For polar ice.... very nice. I'm sure they will go soon. I've switched to mainly X squared or I'd be interested. GLWS.

I say this every time a pair of Juliets gets posted. I wish they looked good on me. I've tried them on at least a half dozen times in the store. As if my face/head has changed dramatically since the last time and suddenly they're going to look good on me or something.....

Guess ill just put them back on the bay where the other 2 sold...

SOLD 5 hrs after listed on the bay...