• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WildWires

Oakley Collector
Thanks- it’s interesting how the Kato is almost the opposite of the whiskers last summer. The whiskers were only sold at oakley stores for about 2 months before they were launched everywhere else, whereas the Katos seem like they are launched everywhere else except the Oakley stores.

xxrumkaxx

Oakley Enthusiast
Montana
Just an FYI there is a guy selling Kato X in Dark Road Prizm and Prizm Black. If you make the offer for $160 he will accept! These are not complete sets.

xxrumkaxx

Oakley Enthusiast
Montana
I saw that. But I’m very picky about my lenses. There a defect of scratches on both of those.
I grabbed a pair for a cross country trip coming up. I have seen this before with new "unreleased" models coming up for sale on Ebay usually from one or two sellers and it always list as defective. (add conspiracies here) This pair is going to for sure get used so even if there is a scuff I am good! Now when the Gold Kato's come out... Thats gonna be different!

Inkkoonce

Darth Kato (The Plazma Priest) ©️@tidezealot
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
I grabbed a pair for a cross country trip coming up. I have seen this before with new "unreleased" models coming up for sale on Ebay usually from one or two sellers and it always list as defective. (add conspiracies here) This pair is going to for sure get used so even if there is a scuff I am good! Now when the Gold Kato's come out... Thats gonna be different!
If the gold is as awesome as my Encoder we have a lot to look forward too!

MicahS

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Wisconsin
Kato retail packaging and new case material

20210412_171911.jpg
20210412_171934.jpg

Latest posts

New Threads