• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mag M frames

chavezja03

Oakley Beginner
Texas
I recently bought a pair of magnesium M frame lenses from eBay. They did not come with a nose Bridge. I was wondering if there is any other style of lens nose bridge that will fit these lenses.

I recently bought a pair of magnesium M frame lenses from eBay. They did not come with a nose Bridge. I was wondering if there is any other style of lens nose bridge that will fit these lenses.

Ya just a regular m frame nosepiece will work. It just doesnt lool as nice but it fits the same

Ya just a regular m frame nosepiece will work. It just doesnt lool as nice but it fits the same
Ok. Thanks. No chance someone here might have a nosepiece they're willing to part with? How much of a difference between the original nosepiece and a regular m frame?

Ok. Thanks. No chance someone here might have a nosepiece they're willing to part with? How much of a difference between the original nosepiece and a regular m frame?

I have one but you have your settings set so nobody can private message you. Need to change that

Back