• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mag Switch Pearl

e_phat

Oakley Beginner
Are the Pearl/Fire Iridium Mag Switches that hard to find? At least ones that are in great condition. I had and lost a pair years ago overseas and I am wanting a pair in good condition. I’m not cleared for the exchange yet but they seem to be scarce. Plenty of beat up ones on eBay

233E3EA3-D52D-4F80-8B4D-16BDDAF1ED34.jpeg

Yup, 'great condition' is a rarity for this breed mate. Mine's were all resurrected.

Especially the one pictured above, you'll be lucky to find a pristine one.

From time to time one pops up on the Sales thread so check it out every now and then.

Yup, 'great condition' is a rarity for this breed mate. Mine's were all resurrected.

Especially the one pictured above, you'll be lucky to find a pristine one.

From time to time one pops up on the Sales thread so check it out every now and then.
Resurrected? Can someone actually redo that finish? I read the lenses were very hard to get out

Yup they are. Read through @cacatman mag switch thread (use search button) and you can check my magnesium collection thread for pics of resurrected frames.

Last edited:
I was lucky and found someone on Ebay in Europe selling a pair NIB. Pictures sucked, but the buy it now was 120 Euro. So I just hoped for the best and clicked the button. Worked out, they look great.

I'd just wait and watch.