• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Minute 1.0 earsocks

Hi! I'm looking to replace my minute 1.0 ear socks. I have the Carolina blue glasses with white ear socks so was hoping to replace with white but willing to take black or other colors that might be available. I can't seem to find any to buy online as they only have the 2.0 which won't fit these. Thanks,

Hi! I'm looking to replace my minute 1.0 ear socks. I have the Carolina blue glasses with white ear socks so was hoping to replace with white but willing to take black or other colors that might be available. I can't seem to find any to buy online as they only have the 2.0 which won't fit these. Thanks,

@docrusty bought them all

@cacatman has white I believe 👍🏻

Thanks for the mention. But unfortunately, I’m back in Oz for a few weeks and won’t get back to Amman till Sept. So any orders will have to wait till then.
That is fine with me, I can wait. Please reach out to me though if you do have the white minute 1.0 ear socks. Would love to start wearing those sunglasses again. Thanks.

Back