• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Monster Dog lense

matdailey89

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, new here but I finally need to replace my Monster Dog lenses. I have the shallow blue lenses and I know I can’t get Oakley replacements. The shallow blue are my favorite lenses of all time and I need suggestions on replacement lenses. I’ve been looking at aftermarket companies, but haven’t really found anything close. Any help is appreciated!

Hello all, new here but I finally need to replace my Monster Dog lenses. I have the shallow blue lenses and I know I can’t get Oakley replacements. The shallow blue are my favorite lenses of all time and I need suggestions on replacement lenses. I’ve been looking at aftermarket companies, but haven’t really found anything close. Any help is appreciated!

@Chris A Hardaway gotcha covered. He chops better than he shoots

424c8b104b7c3369281157ce2e80d1c8.jpg

Ahh I read wrong. Well, for those I would look a set in Flak jacket xl or new valve. Those two would prob be the easiest to find
I think needs a bigger donor for the Monster Dog. That's why I'm thinking ice iridium polarized from a batwolf. Or even prizm sapphire polarized from double edge or turbine rotors lenses.

Latest Posts

Back