• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MOTOGP Scalpel Casey Stoner.

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
WP_000301.jpg

Got a couple shirt's from oakleyvault.com, casey stoner motogp edition scalpel's, and two more square o hard cases.

I found out the scalpel's don't fit in the square o hard cases, does anyone know what cases they do fit in? i was pretty disappointed with this.
The scalpel's do fit me perfectly though! very comfortable, very lightweight, i plan on getting the Casey Stoner Ducati Scalpel's in the next couple of week's.

I've got two more t-shirt's in the mail which haven't shipped out yet.

I'd go with just the Ducati Scalpel's as Stoner now rides for Honda. Love the Scalpel's though, i got the Livestrong ones. Nice cases too. Not sure what cases the Scalpels will fit have you tried the large Carbon one as its more of the bullet shape?

I'd go with just the Ducati Scalpel's as Stoner now rides for Honda. Love the Scalpel's though, i got the Livestrong ones. Nice cases too. Not sure what cases the Scalpels will fit have you tried the large Carbon one as its more of the bullet shape?
im not sure what you mean by your first sentence. But he's been kicking serious butt this year with team Repsol Honda. Look's like he's on his way to a 2nd world
motogp championship. Ducati just really bombed this season. Haden and especially Rossi just have not been able to accomplish much of anything with their bike.

The new square o hard cases are beautiful in person, i love that nice soft velvet material on the outside. Also, the Antix is a bit of a snug fit in them. With Oakley's eyewear getting bigger, i expect their cases to be designed better to suit these larger frames.

I do have the large carbon fiber vault's, haven't tried putting them in those yet.

Did you get the MotoGP Scalpels at a Vault?

Stoner is kicking azz this year....but I am a Ben Spies fan.
oh no, just the t-shirts from oakley vault, the Scalpel glasses i got from oakley.com :D

Yes stoner is diong better with Honda, than he has been with Ducati the last few years. Smart move on his part.
it'll be interesting how many more races he'll win this season.
Ben Spies is having a good season, got his first win at the TT circuit at assen, I live near Laguna Seca raceway, that's a great track to see motogp races at. I love the anniversary livery Yamaha is using.

im not sure what you mean by your first sentence. But he's been kicking serious butt this year with team Repsol Honda. Look's like he's on his way to a 2nd world
motogp championship. Ducati just really bombed this season. Haden and especially Rossi just have not been able to accomplish much of anything with their bike.

The new square o hard cases are beautiful in person, i love that nice soft velvet material on the outside. Also, the Antix is a bit of a snug fit in them. With Oakley's eyewear getting bigger, i expect their cases to be designed better to suit these larger frames.

I do have the large carbon fiber vault's, haven't tried putting them in those yet.

Oakley do two Scalpels for Ducati, the Stoner27 & the Ducati. The Stoner27 one is out of date with him not riding for them anymore. My own personal opinion but i would sooner have the Ducati ones as they are not out of date & never would be. Either way both are a great glass.

ohhh ok, yes they do have two versions. i just thought it'd be cool to have the ducati stoner edition since he used to ride fro them, as a set completetion sort of thing.

I wouldn't be suprised to see these at a nockdown price in the vaults with him no longer riding for Ducati. Is it scribed Stoner27 on his honda glasses?
Yes. it's a bit hard to see its on the very edge of the lens, but it does have 'stoner27' etched into it. Also it does not have the motogp logo on the inside of the earstem.

Sadly i dont live anywhere near a vault store. but hopefully ill come across one in the future.

Yes. it's a bit hard to see its on the very edge of the lens, but it does have 'stoner27' etched into it. Also it does not have the motogp logo on the inside of the earstem.

Sadly i dont live anywhere near a vault store. but hopefully ill come across one in the future.

Then I would go with the Stoner27 ducati glasses as like you said it would give you both models, have you looked on the Oakley Vault website to see. Love to see the pic's when you have both.

Latest Posts

Back