• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
View attachment 829412
View attachment 829413
Ya the filters are pretty cheap just finish my 8 hr shift and u can see the bottom of it is splitting. Gonna cut up an old Under Armour mask and put in instead. I will post more pics when i get around to the mod. Also this is the “reusable” one, can’t see it lasting 25 washes as instructions say.
Wow, I'm sorry to read that! I certainly hope they don't all end up being that way. Especially the reusable ones that are about $10+ each.
I can't wait to see some other people's experiences.

Maybe they mislabeled the masks, because I’ve used the one marked disposable, 2 days in a row and it’s been pretty sturdy. Haven’t opened the one marked reusable yet.
That's an interesting theory. Upon delivery of the filter *refills* I hope someone will give details on the comparison to the ones provided w mask upon purchase.

View attachment 829412
View attachment 829413
Ya the filters are pretty cheap just finish my 8 hr shift and u can see the bottom of it is splitting. Gonna cut up an old Under Armour mask and put in instead. I will post more pics when i get around to the mod. Also this is the “reusable” one, can’t see it lasting 25 washes as instructions say.
Good to see pics and real world feedback - appreciate the update!

Wow, this is let down. Might just send mine back. I'd rather have a mask that performs better over looking cool. Though it looks cool af. Thanks for the pictures and onfo.

The top picture is supposed to be the disposable one and the bottom one is the reusable one.

081A2A81-49A6-4008-9CCE-C5BD1230A0BA.jpeg

71B3F580-EDDD-4AB4-8518-D1ECB3B45C92.jpeg

The top picture is supposed to be the disposable one and the bottom one is the reusable one.

View attachment 829525
View attachment 829526
So are you as disappointed with the execution of this idea as I am? FYI tried my mask on and the "reusable" filter ripped immediately at the bottom. It's not like I have a hefty chin, this mask is a huge let down. Definitely not buying replacement filters from Oakley. I'm actually gonna save the velcro from the reusable filter and make a fabric insert. At this point I wouldnt recommend this mask to anyone that wants any sort of protection from viruses. I know it states that but I hoped it was a cover my ass statement and not an admission of how crappy the product was. I thank you all for your time and pictures but this mask is a waste at this point unless you wanna look cool while your sucking in particulates. I'll let you guys know how my fabric insert goes if I cant get a refund for return.

16111829438502167097608831686139.jpg

So are you as disappointed with the execution of this idea as I am? FYI tried my mask on and the "reusable" filter ripped immediately at the bottom. It's not like I have a hefty chin, this mask is a huge let down. Definitely not buying replacement filters from Oakley. I'm actually gonna save the velcro from the reusable filter and make a fabric insert. At this point I wouldnt recommend this mask to anyone that wants any sort of protection from viruses. I know it states that but I hoped it was a cover my ass statement and not an admission of how crappy the product was. I thank you all for your time and pictures but this mask is a waste at this point unless you wanna look cool while your sucking in particulates. I'll let you guys know how my fabric insert goes if I cant get a refund for return.

View attachment 829588
I haven’t used the reusable one yet. From what you say and others have said, it seems really flimsy. I haven’t had any issues with the disposable one and it actually seems a little thicker than the reusable one. That’s why I thought maybe they mixed up the labels. Overall, I wanted a mask that wouldn’t fog up my glasses, be comfortable and look good. So I’m happy with it. The mask itself is really nice. It’s just the filters that aren’t great. I did see on another site that a medical professional had just inserted a N95 mask into it. So I think I’m just going to use other filter options as well, but keep the mask.

Back