• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
From a construction guys standpoint, these masks are only a novelty. The cost of the filters is the big deterrent. Plus I can tell these were never meant for such abuse like dirt and sweating. That's what the disposable ones are for. I wore my mask the one day I took pictures, and put it away. I didn't want to get it dirty. Hahaha. Plus, It didn't help with the main reason I bought it for. I guess the shape of my face still leaves gaps for my breath to get thru, and my glasses still fog. Oh well.

I personally wear this mask without its filters but wearing an inner medical mask. It is not so rare to see someone wearing two masks here so I decided wear it in this way. The inner medical mask is almost invisible.
Or you can simply cut a medical mask with the right shape to fit inside the MSK.

Great durability, "filter" is new every day, cheap and safe, looking is great.

Has anyone noticed that the World Super Bike KAWASAKI Team's members all wear this mask? They won Race 1 (1st and 2nd place) and Super Pole Race (1st and 2nd place again) last week in Aragon and they were cool too!

Ok they were not as much as cool than me but they won...

e9ead427fa3ecb995cf154078cecfc1b.jpg

As you can see the medical mask is hardly noticeable...

Frame by Oakley
Lenses by @Chris A Hardaway
Swing in the background is not for sell, my daughters would kill me...

Last edited:
After wearing one of these for a few months:

Pretty much any n95 or surgical mask could be made to fit instead of the ones Oakley sells for $1000 or whatever.

f you wear progressive lenses, putting the glasses on the nose piece groove isn’t going to work. BUT you can slide the glasses behind the silicon nose piece and have way less fogging than a standard mask.

This thing is durable. I’ve got no fraying anywhere on mine.

If you wear prescription glasses, this mask is great. If you wear sunglasses and a mask at the same time a lot, this mask is great. If you aren’t in one of those categories it’s not worth the money.

After wearing one of these for a few months:

Pretty much any n95 or surgical mask could be made to fit instead of the ones Oakley sells for $1000 or whatever.

f you wear progressive lenses, putting the glasses on the nose piece groove isn’t going to work. BUT you can slide the glasses behind the silicon nose piece and have way less fogging than a standard mask.

This thing is durable. I’ve got no fraying anywhere on mine.

If you wear prescription glasses, this mask is great. If you wear sunglasses and a mask at the same time a lot, this mask is great. If you aren’t in one of those categories it’s not worth the money.
My elastic straps have seen better days. I think Oakley shat the bed by not having that part replaceable.
Also, face oil will eventually make it's way to the grey fabric which doesn't seem to (hand) wash out.

Back