OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
This is a consolidated guide to the Oakley MVP program and updates.

Oakley has released their loyalty program to the masses - branded as "Oakley MVP", it appears to be an evolution of the Type O Program, which has now primarily been decommissioned based on user reports.

The program provides three primary benefits which we'll talk through in this guide:
  • Replacement Protection
  • Member Only Offers
  • Priority Access to Products & Events
Oakley MVP.png

Oakley MVP Registration Link: https://www.oakley.com/en-us/mvp-registration

Replacement Protection
Oakley is appealing to the active lifestyle / athletes with this one. If you damage your Oakleys within the first year of buying a pair of sunglasses, you can get 50% of the original purchase value off of a new pair. For those wearing their Oakleys during heavy contact / endurance sports or first responders/military - this can be a huge benefit!

Members Only Offers
So far it appears this will mainly be geared around targeted offers based on your preferences and purchase history in addition to discounts/credits based on milestones such as your birthday. Will be interesting to see how they push this forward as the program develops.

Priority Access
Product launches, and exclusive events will be reserved for their Top tier members but can offer access to otherwise non purchasable experiences. Oakley has indicated they will be expanding this moving forward, but we've already seen them flaunt their event at The Players Championship (H/T: Oakley VIP Experience? )

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 8.11.53 PM.png

Updated: February 2019

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

NoFair

Oakley Expert
My favorite is the 50% off a new pair if you damage them within the first year with your receipt. What happened to the 1 year replacement warranty with receipt? or 2 years when registered?
Or the old "If you have all the parts you get a new replacement pair free" like in the nineties...

QLR1

30K/80K
FloriDUH!
My favorite is the 50% off a new pair if you damage them within the first year with your receipt. What happened to the 1 year replacement warranty with receipt? or 2 years when registered?
I was thinking of stuff that wasn't covered under warranty. Maybe that's what that is... I would hope they aren't killing the warranty for that.

Sent from Q's S8+

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Disko22 wrote on OakleyBoss's profile.
When will I be able to comment to buy sell trade posts?
crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you