• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley Holiday Exclusive Sunglasses for 2020 have started releasing and we’ve got all the details!
Tis the season, and that means Oakley is dropping their Holiday Exclusive sunglasses for 2020. These are limited edition sunglasses that are typically new colorways of existing models in the lineup.
It appears this year Oakley will be launching one pair per week over the month of December. If you’re not already an Oakley MVP Loyalty Program be sure to sign up as it appears they are emailing members with early access. Feel free to post any additional details in the comments below. We’ll update the guide as new pairs and details roll in so be sure to check back over December.
Oakley-Holiday-Exclusive-Launch-1024x595.png
Oakley Holiday Exclusive Launch Email
#1 – Prologue Sutro Eyeshade Special Edition
The first pair launched is the Sutro...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Oakley-Holiday-Exclusive-Launch-1024x595.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Oakley-Holiday-Exclusive-Launch-1024x595.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I clicked on the link here in this thread and nothing.

Interesting - I just tested after reading this comment and it worked for me. Also tried in a new incognito browser and still worked. Anyone else having this issue?

Interesting - I just tested after reading this comment and it worked for me. Also tried in a new incognito browser and still worked. Anyone else having this issue?
This is the page I'm taken to after clicking the link, both on mobile.and PC. However, I tried the link which @cowmastermind provided and it took me to the page to enable a purchase. Strange.

Screenshot_20201202-133559_Chrome.jpg

Updated with the Week #2 release - 1 of 150 Flight Deck Goggles. Link in guide.

Latest Posts

Back