• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Not gonna lie I’ve been super Meh about Oakley stuff ever since luxottica bought them. Jawbreaker was a cool design for biking and 2015 saw some cool designs, but I’m just not excited anymore. :(

Parasite Eyewear seems to be the new company that’s pushing the design aesthetic towards that sci-fi/mad scientist look, shame they’re almost impossible to find anywhere

Last edited:
You guys are making me jealous. You get worse access to the web site. You get to pay for your warranty replacement. You get a fancy email. How do I sign up to be an Oakley MVP?
Except you aren't paying for a warranty replacement.

Sent from Q's S8+

Well the email is great and all but I wouldn't complain if you didn't get the email, it links you to sign in page and goes directly to the web site and adds no extras or information about the MVP, so in reality, everyone that did get an email, still arnt MVP'S :lol:

So what happened with this?

Nothing.
Still the same non existence of MVP or any acknowledgement from Oakley as to WTF is going on.
5 days since this went live and we get nothing but crickets.
Go LUX IT and marketing departments!

Latest Posts

Back