• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Not to pour salt on the wound of those who have been neglected, but I just got a little $50 off your purchase of $100 in store or online, and $20 off accessory purchase of $50.

Doesn't seem to have restrictions, so should combine with any discounted items. That's actually... not terrible!
I believe the $50 off $100 is apparel and accessories as well. At least from the picture of the Bubba Watson one that came in the mail.

Got thesame ima buy them 8 dollar shirts for gifts like last year. And if i see a 35 dollar frog that i like ima take one.

Updated and merged with existing threads for a consolidated MVP thread area. Curious to see if they have any other events coming up

Maybe a stupid question but do you get two accounts if you sign up for this, since i will be using the same info as the "regular" O account?

Inked2020-11-26 (3)_LI.jpg

Or can i just check this box on my regular account?

Maybe a stupid question but do you get two accounts if you sign up for this, since i will be using the same info as the "regular" O account?

View attachment 815230

Or can i just check this box on my regular account?
Should just be checking that box. It's all one account from my understanding, I don't have two seperate logins.

Back