• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley "NEW with tags" Ichiro Juliet X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" Signature

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD. ,, Oakley "NEW with tags" Ichiro Juliet X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" Signature. Condition is "New" as in "BRAND NEW". Even the box is in new condition The coin is snug & the foam shows a little age but still in very good condition. The computer generated serial number on the box is an exact match for the serial number on the right arm. Arms & Nose Bridge as tight as the day they were made. There's ONE imperfection I can find. Where it says "WORLD CHAMP" there is a minute imperfection located at the apex in the center of the "M". I tried to take a clearer photo using a magnifying glass. doesn't work. Anyway short of that the entire frame shows no flaws. No discoloration, no scratches or marks. All rubber, nose balms, arm socks, gaskets & shocks are mint! Lenses are Slate. They're beautiful & flawless. Just PURE CLASS. Class! Just like Ichiro Suzuki, *Ichiro Suzuki - Wikipedia*. The 0537 serial number identifies these glasses as a very early pair of the Limited Edition, 2006 WBC issue where he led the league with 224 hits. What many don't realize is that the Ichiro 51 Sig X-Metal Juliet w/ Slate is a huge sleeper where value is concerned. This issue was limited to 1,000 pair only, Japan exclusive. ALL Juliet X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" have a serial number! That's not true for any other edition of Ichiro. I bought them from a serious collector about 9 or 10 years ago. These Ichiro sunglasses are in pristine condition. In any event I'm throwing in the collector display card as well. Seller will pay however much it cost to ship & insure the item for full amount of what the buyer has paid. That protects both buyer & seller from any loss. Thanks for the interest.

I do not know how to post photos here.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
To add photos. Under the box where you're typing there is a button that says "attach files".

Untitled.png

Thank you Lopaka

Sold ;)

That was a great price

They are not sold ! ! ! Big misunderstanding on price & there's no deal. Also, I'm not selling outside the continental U.S. ,,, period ! ! !

Username Hidden said:
They are not sold ! ! ! Big misunderstanding on price & there's no deal. Also, I'm not selling outside the continental U.S. ,,, period ! ! !
It is a fun joke amongst members here. We say that jokingly to imply that we want the item. The item is only known to be sold when you change the title of the listing. Hope you can understand our humor here. 😁

i already paid him. misunderstanding only regarding to paypal g&s. apologies for the inconvenience 😔 GLWS sir!

Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.