• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Copper X - Metal VR28 Black Iridium 04-134 PC002263

So those $2K ones were what is called shill bid. The seller used a 2nd account to run them up and then offered second chance offers at a lower price or relisted. He probably did it a couple of times. The ballpark you are in is as stated around $1200 or maybe more on a lucky day which has not been to many lucky days for folks with the economy so my vote goes to give a great guy @docrusty a solid chance to make you a reasonable offer and I will be first to vouch he is a fair guy worthy of such a piece.
Thank you for the rundown on this. With certain larger markets there’s manipulation like this but I wasnt aware it happens with these too.

Hopefully this saga has a happy ending.

Thank you for the rundown on this. With certain larger markets there’s manipulation like this but I wasnt aware it happens with these too.

Hopefully this saga has a happy ending.
You are welcome... @docrusty has been looking high and low and I know this is on his wish list... He is gonna be your best bet for the most $$$ I know because he has a reputation for backing up his deals with his money. Hope you two can connect @ltlmermaid66

¡Hola! Nuevo en el sitio. Tratando de encontrar información sobre Oakley Penny Copper X - Metal VR28 Black Iridium 04-134 PC002263. Mi esposo compró estos en 2005. Solo trato de averiguar la información cuadrada de Romeo Juliet Mars que he visto en otros hilos y publicaciones. Él quiere venderlos. ¡Graci
¡Hola! Nuevo en el sitio. Tratando de encontrar información sobre Oakley Penny Copper X - Metal VR28 Black Iridium 04-134 PC002263. Mi esposo compró estos en 2005. Solo trato de averiguar la información cuadrada de Romeo Juliet Mars que he visto en otros hilos y publicaciones. Él quiere venderlos. ¡Gracias!View attachment 1055305cuamtonpides por ellos View attachment 1055306